Quotes and taglines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by CheeseWhiz
Texas Mike: a corollary to your dyslexic line: Did you hear about the dyslexic, insomniac agnostic? He lay awake all night wondering if there is a Dog?

From Mark Twain; "As I get older, I find that I can remember everything...whether it happened or not." (Editor's note: the three periods may not have been in the original...but I like them anyway.)
CheeseWhiz,

Your comment on an "insomniac" reminds me of what my grandmother used to say, "That is like telling an insomniac that insomnia is nothing to lose any sleep over."

And, as long as I am a Regulator, there will never be any penalty for using three dots as a form of expression or punctuation...and, to quote Mrs. Slocum, "I am unanimous in that!"....

Joewr...imagine someone being upset by CheeseWhiz using three dots...impossible...

PS. Walter, you wrote:

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. "

"I once shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas I'll never know."

Yup! And as Harpo would have said, placing the back of his knee in someone's hand, "Honk, honk, honk, beep, beep!"

Originally posted by joewr
Joewr...imagine someone being upset by CheeseWhiz using three dots...impossible...
No worse than the Dorothy triplets being caught using CheeseWhiz!

Back
Top Bottom