R190?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro was not then nor now stupid. They did a switcharoo for example on the clocking of the air barrel for the G260 so that it could not be used in a G250 thus forcing us G250 fanboys to buy the G260! Dang them. And I have found it true that the threads on the bodies and covers can differ model to model to prevent such franken-regs. But I am not expert enough to say a combination could not be finagled or forced together. I would not give whoever much for what appears to be a parts reg.

Now here is a R190 with Jetstream mate on a Mk V:

Sometimes with this set I cannot decide which is primary. That is what is cool about the 40 inch hose. Whichever can be primary, one standard octo rigging, the other choice long(er) hose primary. All I have to do is to move the neck bungee to the alternate :wink:. Because sometimes I feel like a nut and sometime I do not. Blows my mind!

I think he switched covers, first pic withe the 190 cover on a 250 as the disassembled pic is a 190 and I believe a 250 cover.
Lexvil, the exploded photo is taken from the Spanish diving forum and corresponds to R190 according to its author, I put them as an example of R190, the ones they want to sell me are the first two photos.
Note that the lid is not threaded correctly, it could be neglect or forced entry, ergo, as Nemrod points out, they are not entirely compatible.

Greetings

Note that the lid is not threaded correctly, it could be neglect or forced entry, ergo, as Nemrod points out, they are not entirely compatible.

Greetings

They are not says my memory.

Scubapro was not then nor now stupid. They did a switcharoo for example on the clocking of the air barrel for the G260 so that it could not be used in a G250 thus forcing us G250 fanboys to buy the G260! Dang them. And I have found it true that the threads on the bodies and covers can differ model to model to prevent such franken-regs. But I am not expert enough to say a combination could not be finagled or forced together. I would not give whoever much for what appears to be a parts reg.

Now here is a R190 with Jetstream mate on a Mk V:

Sometimes with this set I cannot decide which is primary. That is what is cool about the 40 inch hose. Whichever can be primary, one standard octo rigging, the other choice long(er) hose primary. All I have to do is to move the neck bungee to the alternate :wink:. Because sometimes I feel like a nut and sometime I do not. Blows my mind!
Good contribution teacher, the wonder of the photo is yours? and also the GRAIL, are you not going to leave anything for others?

Hello friends, I have seen this R190 for sale 2 @ hand and it is the first one I have seen with an adjustment knob. Was there any edition with a barrel and an adjustable knob?
My other hypothesis is that they have changed the front cover, what do you think?

Thanks and regardsView attachment 785493View attachment 785494
It's quite for sure a G250 with a R190 diaphragm, ring and cover of the first or second R190 generation ( if the diaphragm cover has hole for the pin, it's the 2nd generation).

Attachments

• P1070257.JPG
    P1070257.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 37
  • P1070252.JPG
    P1070252.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 26
  • P1070255.JPG
    P1070255.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 25
Guys, I love you, for me you are like those friends in the bar, with whom one meets every afternoon to talk about really important things.
descarga.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom