Raja Ampat onboard MV Raja Ampat 16th to 24th Dec 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bad timing again... I'd love to catch up and buy you few beers but I'll be off to Costa Rica for 3 weeks.

Your 5 Year Dive History from the Profile: Malaysia: Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian, Sipadan/Mabul/Kapalai, Mataking, Kuantan & Seven Skies wrecks. Indonesia: Manado, Bali (Tulamben, Seraya, Puri Jati, Nusa Penida, Amed), Sangalaki, Pulau Weh, Gorontalo, Raja Ampat. Philippines: Anilao, San Agapito, Verde Island, Puerto Galera, Apo Reef, Donsol (snorkelling), Ticao, Tubbataha, Malapascua, Moalboal, Southern Leyte. Elsewhere in the World: Koh Lanta (Thailand), Timor Leste, Maldives, Galapagos, Palau.

Just back from Raja Ampat.

Just headed to Costa Rica.

Please marry me. :10::D

Your 5 Year Dive History from the Profile: Malaysia: Pulau Tioman, Pulau Aur, Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian, Sipadan/Mabul/Kapalai, Mataking, Kuantan & Seven Skies wrecks. Indonesia: Manado, Bali (Tulamben, Seraya, Puri Jati, Nusa Penida, Amed), Sangalaki, Pulau Weh, Gorontalo, Raja Ampat. Philippines: Anilao, San Agapito, Verde Island, Puerto Galera, Apo Reef, Donsol (snorkelling), Ticao, Tubbataha, Malapascua, Moalboal, Southern Leyte. Elsewhere in the World: Koh Lanta (Thailand), Timor Leste, Maldives, Galapagos, Palau.

Just back from Raja Ampat.

Just headed to Costa Rica.

Please marry me. :10::D

:rofl3: I'm looking for a super rich sugar daddy too :D
Zippsy, saw that you're from SG too; maybe you and Mike can hook up when he is in town :eyebrow:

:rofl3: I'm looking for a super rich sugar daddy too :D
Zippsy, saw that you're from SG too; maybe you and Mike can hook up when he is in town :eyebrow:
i too would like a sugar daddy.. :eyebrow:

Actually.. sugar mama... i would let you take me to Costa Rica..
:wink:

I want to go !

To Costa Rica or to have a beer with Mike when he is in town? :confused: :confused:

Forget about going to Costa Rica with Wahlaoeh. I asked and apparenly I have to sell my airline and Raffles Place real estate holdings to buy some sugar plantations. I don't understand why but I check with Uncle Ka-shing says it's not a good time to buy sugar. I'll have to go to Costa Rica on my own. :(

To Costa Rica or to have a beer with Mike when he is in town? :confused: :confused:

Forget about going to Costa Rica with Wahlaoeh. I asked and apparenly I have to sell my airline and Raffles Place real estate holdings to buy some sugar plantations. I don't understand why but I check with Uncle Ka-shing says it's not a good time to buy sugar. I'll have to go to Costa Rica on my own. :(

Costa Rica...

Don't know about sugar plantations, but I think that you could sell you Raffles place estate (as well as your Nassim Hill GCB) - Now could be a good time and you could invite some fellow boarders on a great diving trip :crafty:

PS I ham not related to Uncle Ka-shing, so be careful with my investment advice

When are you here? I am sure a lot of people would like to meet up and have a beer or two.... or you seem to prefer bitters???

zippsy, just give Mike directions to Orchard Towers... :wink:

Jovin, great report and pics :D

zippsy, just give Mike directions to Orchard Towers... :wink:

I have never met Mike but from what little I have learned about him in the forum, I would be shocked and horrified that he would ever go to such a place using directions from me. I am sure he already has the directions. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom