Raja Ampat onboard MV Raja Ampat 16th to 24th Dec 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zippsy, just give Mike directions to Orchard Towers... :wink:

Jovin, great report and pics :D

Hi Kimuchi head!
he's already thinking about staying at Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel......so..... NO need to go to Orchard Tower lah!!:D

Raja ampat is very interesting place. went there over X'mas holidays. viz wasn't great but lot of macro stuff to see, so didn't bother me much.
the highlight was the Walking shark, which actually CLIMBS the wall and stay onto the wall like Gekko!!! so we re-named it as "Gekko shark"!

Hi Kimuchi head!
he's already thinking about staying at Hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel......so..... NO need to go to Orchard Tower lah!!:D

Hotel 81 :rofl3:, oh is that where you are residing lately? j/k :mooner:

sorry Jovin for the hijack on your trip report!!

Hotel 81 :rofl3:, oh is that where you are residing lately? j/k :mooner:

sorry Jovin for the hijack on your trip report!!
she thinks i can make some money there if i hang out on the corner long enough..

total hi jack!!!!

sorry.. :D

Wahlaoeh..awesome trip report and photos! Such great finds ..may I know what set-up you are using?
Hey all, thanks alot for the sweet comments :)

Pinay Diver: I'm using an Olympus C7070, dual stacked INON macro lens and single INON strobe for most of my macro shots.

Wahlaoeh...great report. I was at the Sorido resort from Dec 30 to Jan 8....I'm a Palau diver....I was blown away by the amount of Marine life at Sardine and Kri reefs....did those sites I think about 7 times!.....You missed one of the great spots I've ever been...You should of planned about 5 days in Monado...and headed south to Lembeh...never saw such weird stuff anywhere like Lembeh.....I loved it so much....I'm headed back in October....they say vis is much better in Papua in October...can't wait!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom