Razor 4.0 v xdeep tec 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Audrey Cudel's Nano-slides are also a favorite of those who use Sliding Ds.
Try the SumpUK sliders, they are absolutely brilliant with no bungee required.

I also have some low profile Ds from Piranha but unfortunately they haven't been effectively so far.

Do you have any pics of your tanks full at the beginning of the dive vs empty (~50bar) at the end of the dive?
Interested to see how well the single d ring set up works

To be clear, I have two d-rings on each side of me. One move per cylinder throughout the entirety of the dive. In my profile pic here, I have about 175 bar in that right cylinder.

In the below image, I have 65 bar in each cylinder. Two different rigs as the profile pic is my XDeep that I do not dive anymore and the below image is the YuhsinSump (now just Yuhsin) Total Sidemount System which is my current everyday rig.

TSS_1.1.1.jpg

As for sliding d-rings, if you must use them, I highly recommend the ones from Andrew at Sump UK. They are low profile and do not move unless you want them to move. I even mention and show them in a video I did for the Prana Dive YouTube channel about the Yuhsin Total Sidemount System. You can go to 6:58 where I talk about the fixed and sliding d-rings.

Back
Top Bottom