really diving naked

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up in Northern California I spent many a summer at the clothing optional Yuba River. Naked (not Nekkid) swimming is good so I would imagine Naked Diving to be swell (easy) as well. I may very well have to go try a naked river dive next spring when the water warms up, my only fear is that if I stay down too long, people notice I have a little deco...

Sorry Kraken, I just couldn't make it all the way through. :D

The Kraken:
My major concern is that I would have to forego my crotch strap on my BP/Wing in order to prevent chafing only to end up dying at the surface because the wing forced my face forward and caused me to drown.

the K
There you go Kraken! Let it all out and join the fun. No more of this closing the thread nonsense.

I feel that it is only right that my 100th dive should be in the nude so the crotch strap has also been a concern of mine. I can just take it off but that will negate some of the comfort factor.

I know it may seem inapropriate to discuss it but the lake travis fish and to a smaller extent shrinkage are slight concerns.

~Jess

I DM'ed at a shop in NYC that hosted an underwater "nude" photo shoot in a pool for a photo artist. The pool was closed and the photographer was given some DSD type lessons. Then he and the models went into the water. He with scuba and a camera... the models with well just themselves.

Shop dive staff served as "safety divers".

So Nekked, naked or nude.

My wife and I snorkeled without clothes... pretty neat. But it was in the ocean and it was warm water...

Diving without clothes... I dont think so... and doing anything else... oh bad idea.

Less so for the man but for the woman... probably not even healthy.

There was a southern humorist by the name of Lewis Grizzard.
He defined "nekkid" in this fashion:

"Naked means you ain't go no clothes on . . . "nekkid" means that you ain't go no clothes on an you're up to somethin'"

the K

Then in my first post I really mean naked, it's funny seen from Europe, what big deal is nudity in America, here if you want to swim naturist you have to go on special beaches but on a dive spot almost everybody just undress after the dive.
I think if you make it a taboo, then you have dirty looks and childish posts. Here nobody cares (specially in Holland) ...

JessH:
I feel that it is only right that my 100th dive should be in the nude so the crotch strap has also been a concern of mine. I can just take it off but that will negate some of the comfort factor.

~Jess
Crotch strap wouldn't have had any affect on me if I did my 100th nude. I wouldn't have felt it in the 42F water. :popcorn:

[Diving without clothes... I dont think so... and doing anything else... oh bad idea.

Less so for the man but for the woman... probably not even healthy.[/QUOTE]
i dont seen why diving nude would be unhealthy its got to be healthier than you sitting in a urin filled wet suit for an entire dive, at least when you pee you gone have to soke in it till it flushes or you rine off.

well i want to thank all the readers and for all the posts im going to have this post removed tomorrow i dont like it when people just make a post and let them sit with out watching them and im not going to have time to watch this post so once again thank you all for your time and if i can get a dive sit that will hold a specail dive i will make a post at least a month in advance for those who would like to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom