Really sad news.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrySuitDave:
Read a CNN report that said a commercial airline pilot says he remembers seeing this particular plane and saw that the registration numbers had ben painted over, but he could still make out the original numbers and supposedlly they matched the missing jet that the U.S government has been searching for for quite some time.....
This is a different incident - the missing Angolan jet was a 727, and there is suspicion that a Christmas day crash might be that jet. This is a completely separate accident.
Rick

Saw this on CNN yesterday morning before heading for Catalina. Sharm is one of the top destinations for divers in Europe, especially in France. One of the best spots in the world, just 4 hours away. I have many friends who spend most of their vacations over there, as Americans routinely fly out to Bonaire or the Bahamas. This is very sad. My thoughts are with the family.

Am heading to Sharm in March, will pay my repects when i get there i think.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom