Recommendations for a dive shop in Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snook1e

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24

Any recommendations for a dive shop in Playa del Carmen Mexico
this is my first time down there?
Thanks

Check out Diversity Diving with Carlos. If you dive Cozmel, I had a great experience with Blue Angel they are right on the water and served a great lunch.

Any recommendations for a dive shop in Playa del Carmen Mexico
this is my first time down there?
Thanks
Contact Yucatek Divers . If you dive Cozumel Deep Exposure are great! I have been diving with them a couple of times and they are great!!!!!

I've been diving with Tank Ha on 5th Ave in Playa many times over the past 6 years and it's always been great. Very friendly, professional staff. Tank Ha offers ocean dives, trips to cenotes and goes over to Cozumel using their own boat which avoids having to haul your gear across on the ferry.
Have a great time whatever you decide - maybe I'll run into you down there if you're going mid-February by chance !

I've been diving with Tank Ha on 5th Ave in Playa many times over the past 6 years and it's always been great. Very friendly, professional staff. Tank Ha offers ocean dives, trips to cenotes and goes over to Cozumel using their own boat which avoids having to haul your gear across on the ferry.
Have a great time whatever you decide - maybe I'll run into you down there if you're going mid-February by chance !

Going down March 2-9 hope you have a great trip let me know

Thanks
Snook1e

I don't know where you are staying, but if you are in Playacar and near the Occidental Allegro or Royal Hideaway, consider going with Barrakuda Scuba. I dove with them last week. I am a single female diver, and they took very good care of me. I felt very safe. I also had a fantastic dive. We had a new diver that was having quite a bit of trouble, and the divemaster, Guillermo, expertly balanced his needs with the needs of the rest of the group (small group) so that everyone had a great dive. It worked out very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom