Recommendations on a gear bag.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice, thanks.

I was PO'd at first because I thought you were in the USA. :)

Have you had it long?
My only concern would be durability.

---------- Post added February 16th, 2015 at 02:09 PM ----------

I have had Mako sunnies for the last 13 years (not sure, maybe 2 diff companies), but my first pair lasted me 9 years.
I had a pair of Bolle sunnies that I got a year out of, but my Ray Bans and Oakleys went about 6 months.

If your bags are made the same way, I would def be keen to get one.

Sorry We can't take credit for the glasses.
:no:

Hey! I have a few extra duffle bags as my kid is in the National Guard. Honestly, when he moved to college it's all we used to pack with. They're spacious, very strong, and can fold up nicely aswell as being able to last forever. The seams were strong enough to be carrying well over 80 lbs. If you need here are a few that are perfect for really anything. Plus, they have the connotation of being military personnel so it's not likely people are going to mess with it. And they arn't the most attractive things anyway. And they're very inexpensive considering most duffle bags run minimum of $60 for some poorly made tarp plastic. The military duffle bags are thick material. Amazon.com : Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued U.S. G.I. Olive Drab Cordura Duffle Bag : Tactical Duffle Bags : Sports & Outdoors Found this one on amazon and is the kid we have along with some more traditional looking duffle bags that are all black. I think these are stronger though.

There are also these which are about the same size but a little bigger and have an easier way to get to things. But with the zipper you're more likely to run into problems ... GI Plus Tanker Tool Bag - New Duffle Bags and GI Type Bags - PriorService.com

good luck

Back
Top Bottom