Recommended online dive shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dizzydog

New
Reaction score
Basicly as per the title does anybody have a recomended online retailer specificaly in north america as i will be working in arizona for a couple of months at the end of this year?

scubatoys.com

I'm a fan of www.DiveSeekers.com

For best results on pricing, etc give them a call directly. Ask for Wayne or Jayson and tell them I sent you - they'll treat you right.

Basicly as per the title does anybody have a recomended online retailer specificaly in north america as i will be working in arizona for a couple of months at the end of this year?

Scubatoys, Dive Rite Express, Golem Gear, Deep Sea Supply

I've purchased items from Scubatoys, Diveriteexpress, Golemgear, Scuba.com and Leisurepro...haven't had a problem with any of these places.

I buy from Scubatoys or LeisurePro. Scubatoys gets here faster since they're in Dallas. Since they're both out of state, there's no sales tax. And both offer free shipping with some restrictions.

If you're coming to Phoenix, we also have an LDS - Saguaro Sports - that advertises that they match internet pricing if possible and will beat any competitors price by 5%.

I have purchased from LeisurePro, DeepSeaSupply, ScubaToys, Divesports, DiveGearExpress, CamerasBelow, Backscatter, Adorama, and BandHPhoto. I have been satisfied with every transaction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom