Reef Lost and Found

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few years ago, my wife lost a pair of diamond ear rings when she did her certification pool work. It was actually in the pool, but never got them back. Oh-well she said, I guess I'll just have to go out and buy new, and of-course they will be bigger..............

I lost a weight pouch from my brand new BC on the last dive of the trip in May, I think our last dive was La Francesca. black pack with gray pull handle.
Wasn't planning on getting it back, but if someone did happen to find it, take it to Dive with Martin's shop, give him back his weights and put my name on the pouch.

by the way...how can you possibly LOSE weight while on Coz? I mean the physical kind...If they get any more good restaurants down there I'll have to start paying extra for the plane ticket home!

Lost a new dive computer, a new pair of sunglasses and a fin. All in one trip! Beautiful diving in Cozumel was well worth the trip, but I hope next time it's cheaper :)

KennyTS:
Lost a new dive computer, a new pair of sunglasses and a fin. All in one trip! Beautiful diving in Cozumel was well worth the trip, but I hope next time it's cheaper :)

Tell me about the computer. Make? model? Reef lost on?date?

GPdiver:
Tell me about the computer. Make? model? Reef lost on?date?
GPdiver,
Sent you a PM

sharky60:
by the way...how can you possibly LOSE weight while on Coz? I mean the physical kind...If they get any more good restaurants down there I'll have to start paying extra for the plane ticket home!

I did. I work a pretty sedentary job and even though I try to get regular exercise, I still end up walking, swimming, and dancing, a lot more than I do at home...not to mention the other activities for which a romantic vacation for two is conducive. The food is so delicious, but still much more healthy than all the processed crap we eat at home, so both times I have been on the island, I have lost weight.

Oh...and forget San Francisco...I left my heart in Cozumel.

Giggi:
I did. I work a pretty sedentary job and even though I try to get regular exercise, I still end up walking, swimming, and dancing, a lot more than I do at home...not to mention the other activities for which a romantic vacation for two is conducive. The food is so delicious, but still much more healthy than all the processed crap we eat at home, so both times I have been on the island, I have lost weight.

Oh...and forget San Francisco...I left my heart in Cozumel.

Yeah, I really can see that, after all you burn at least 450 calories an hour diving and dancing is a great exercise...not to mention the romantic related "other activities" (maybe too much info, ha!). I'm a regular exerciser so actually I usually break even, but if go the French Quarter and Guito's 2 times again in a week like I did this time that may change!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom