Reef Panorama Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Other than a slight shift in the blue sky above the sailboat on the right, and another at the beginning of the mountain, I'd never believe this was a composite. Very well done!

Yeah, I'm finding that a couple of images have some of the seems "revealed" when I down rez them. I guess subtle shifts in tone that get smoothed out at high res get more onbvious when a whole punch of pixels get tossed (or the JPEG compression causes some of it). Anyway, thanks.

I'm still confused about how you did it 'by hand'.

The old fashioned way . . . building up layers of various photos, using cloning tools to "paint" certain areas, moving parts around with masks and compositing them on top of others, scaling portions up or down . . . things like that.

nlbford:
The old fashioned way . . . building up layers of various photos, using cloning tools to "paint" certain areas, moving parts around with masks and compositing them on top of others, scaling portions up or down . . . things like that.

OH...alot of that stuff I haven't learned to do yet!

Wow Wow and Wow!

:jawsdown: holysmokes thats good. i have done some panos and they always look good but im having to bring my jaw off the ground for this one as thats wonderful.

one question did you add the rays on the left side or did they just happen to be there because it looks a little intresting lighting

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom