Regulator savvy book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great info, especially about Herman's tool for AL 1st stages, but I'm left with one dumb question: who's Herman, and how do I contact him? :dork2:
-Don

OK, here's another question: I can get a used household ultrasonic bath for "cleaning jewelry" from a local thrift store for <$20... is that type sufficient powerful to be useful, or do Real Men use $500 industrial strength machines with titanium horns capable of liquifying tissue samples in mere seconds?
I bought the $59 cheapo ultrasonic cleaner (with heat) from Harbor Freight. More than sufficient for servicing gear. No need for the expensive or large units unless you're planning to do a whole fleet of regs simultaneously.

Got my Vance Harlow books. Super quick shipping and looks like a great quality product. Just flipped through it quick and looks like it will be a fun read! Also, had the schematics for my mk25/s600 so I don't have to go print one out ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom