Restaurant Finds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A new place for us is a hole in the wall taco place on 25th Ave between c4 and c6, Ruta 25.

I love trying hole in the wall places and mom & pops. Had some of my best meals in places like that. At home and abroad.

Our next door neighbor owns Establo De Mula on 30. It’s between 17 and 19.
Great grilled meats and excellent wings. It’s small, some tables under a few different coverings. We enjoyed dinner with friends at Mula this week. I would highly recommend giving it a try. El establo de la mula | San Miguel de Cozumel
I am always open to trying new restaurants; I pretty much live on seafood when I am on Cozumel; do they have any on the menu?

I am always open to trying new restaurants; I pretty much live on seafood when I am on Cozumel; do they have any on the menu?
No fish!

Attachments

• IMG_1200.jpeg
    IMG_1200.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1199.jpeg
    IMG_1199.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 30
Our favorite fish place is Pescaderia San Carlos on 50. Fabulous fish and complementary ceviche. We ate at Conchita del Caribe and it did not compare
Do they have a website and/or menu on line?

and they play the stupid exchange rate game with the menu prices in dollars then they charge you in pesos at an inflated exchange rate.

And if you insist on the total in dollars as per the menu, you'll have to pay in cash not credit card.

Do they have a website and/or menu on line?
hey gordon,

You really have to try Pescaradria San Carlos…it is that good, but go early.

dave

Back
Top Bottom