Right or Wrong?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be, which enhances my underwater safety. :eyebrow:

Diver0001:
I see what you're saying but being a great diver doesn't automatically prepare you for everything.....does it?
I dunno... would dive with an Advanced Trimix and Wreck diver who's been to the Doria, Empress and the Saratoga into Peacock? Probably... Does someone who's been in the Nest, D3 and D2 have the skill to get inside the Hydro? Most likely...

I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a cave diver who's never been below 100' on a wreck, a couple tidbits of advice from an experienced buddy and chances are they'd be on thier way.

I'm not saying being an uber cave/wreck diver automatically makes you qualified for the other, but that combined with some experience makes it a babystep instead of a flying leap.

jonnythan:
I say the glass is twice as big as it needs to be, which enhances my underwater safety. :eyebrow:

Under the water, your glass would always be full.....................right?

jonnythan:

I say if the glass is half empty, or half full. The only course of action is to head to the fridge and grab another cold one to keep it full.... :eyebrow:

After all the divings done of course......

Meng_Tze:
Under the water, your glass would always be full.....................right?

Or would it simply be contents for a larger container?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom