Roatan Fantasy Island Resort: recent reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For a day visit from a cruise ship or were you considering a multi-day stay? The answer might vary depending on which.

I think i would agree with @NDL_Diver before he deleted his post.

it’s not a bad option for a day-dive visit, but the hotel rooms and food & beverage are notably abysmal.

I didn't realize that place was even still open. I haven't heard of one diver who has been there in the last 5 years.

I think i would agree with @NDL_Diver before he deleted his post.

it’s not a bad option for a day-dive visit, but the hotel rooms and food & beverage are notably abysma
My knowledge was not recent hence my deleted post. It does appear they are doing some renovations now by the recent reviews on TA. Pool was being renovated (closed for renovation) and some rooms.

My hope is one day it will be another choice, but until they finish I and see I cannot comment.

The online reviews are binary in nature. Either terrible or OK but almost nothing about diving I wanted to hear from divers who had actually been there recently.

I stayed there a long time ago (8 to 10 years ago). It was under renovation then too. It was OK. The dive shop was good. They actually provided unlimited shore diving. After the afternoon dive we would switch to an extra tank on board and jump off at the approach and dive back to the gazebo. I want to make sure that is still the same.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom