Sacramento/Folsom: Want to log some local dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all, this is turning into the Sacramento area diver's thread? haha... I'm living in LA at the moment (originally from Sac) and will be in the the Sacramento area next weekend (10/1) and possibly the following. Looking to meetup for some diving with some local divers either in the Sacramento area or SF area. Anyone up for it? PM me... otherwise I'll begin PMing people that have posted in this thread haha. For what it's worth... I have AOW, nitrox and drysuit specialties.

I might be able to go this Sunday - it would have to be local lake diving. PM me and we can see if things will work out. I'm also considering Sat or Sun the following weekend in Monterey with my son. I don't mind a triple - but my son is at about 12 dives and that will be my focus - on the other hand I'll want to dive more dives than he will.

Last edited:
Just wanted to throw my name out there, I got my OW last March, (I'm a swimmer too) I have dove Lake Natomas @ Negro Bar and Folsom at the Hobie ramp over the summer. I like to get out there more, but need to team up with others for safety.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom