Sad Day for me Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudachaser

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We lost our dog of 13 years...Maverick...A Black Lab. He was put to sleep around 4 this afternoon...My whole family was present at the vet's office to say good bye

Mav had a massive tumor in his lung and was drowning in his body fluids.

The house is so quiet with out him...even his constant panting....He was a great dog. We affectinately called him "stupid" cause of his antics

Joe

Cudachaser,

I can understand your pain.

When we had to have my wife's cat put to sleep at the tender age of 21, I made him a solid cherry casket lined with silk.

He is now buried in my family cemetery in Eatonton, Ga.

the K

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know I miss my two Border Collies every day even after a year and a half.

Sorry to hear about your dog. It's tough to put them down. You don't want to do it too soon, but don't want to make them suffer either.

I had to put my Golden Retreived down a couple of years ago. It's awful.

Terry

cudachaser:
We lost our dog of 13 years...Maverick...A Black Lab. He was put to sleep around 4 this afternoon...My whole family was present at the vet's office to say good bye

Mav had a massive tumor in his lung and was drowning in his body fluids.

The house is so quiet with out him...even his constant panting....He was a great dog. We affectinately called him "stupid" cause of his antics

Joe

As a fellow dog owner I would like to express my sorrow for your loss. I like to believe that my best friends are not gone for good, just ahead of me on the trail & what a happy day it will be when we meet up again.

No friend like a dog. Sorry for your loss.

Joe, Very Sorry to hear about your dog Maverick.
Sounds like you had a really great dog.
Yes~13 years is a very long time.
I am sure Maverick was a big part of your family.
I fully understand....It is Very hard on you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom