Santa wants to bring me a Palm Pilot!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,

I just got me a Palm 7x ... Now when I will find the time to get through the 800 BAZILLION page manual I don't know!

=-)

Well, OK...maybe the first couple of chapters! But it really is easy to use. I didn't think so until someone showed me how...a fellow diver in the dive shop no less!

I'm really enjoying my IIIc. Really glad I went with the backlighted screen. I seem to use it alot in the car and the lit screen is really handy.

Enjoy it...

Hey Dee,

I just found a website that has about 5 or 6 diving software downloads for the palm. It is http://www.tucows.com under the PDA section. Looks like a couple are for logging dives, and a couple are for calculating SI's on multiple dives. Don't know what dive tables/calculations they use though. Most have a website you can check out for more info.

Hope that helps and that Santa is good to you :)

-phxcamera

I'll check it out. During that first couple of days, I found a pretty nice basic dive log program that also has a nifty Nitrox calculator in it. Another I think I'm really gonna enjoy using is a claculayor that adds time! Now I don't have to take off my shoes to add 38 minutes and 57 minutes.

Dee,
Thank you for not taking off your shoes :wink:... I bet Palm would sell millions more if they used that as a marketing slogan... LOL :D

Mario :D

Dee,

Now I don't have to take off my shoes to add 38 minutes and 57 minutes

You can take your shoes off and add 38 + 57 ?!?!!?

I think I'm just a little scared ... Just how many little piggies you got sproutin there??? .. LOL

=-)

:royal:, that's a great point! I didn't even think about it that way! LOL Hehe, that should entertain me for a while... it's always the simple things... LOL

Dee, have you contacted Guiness yet?

I've only got the regular ten piggies. For numbers higher than 20...don't forget my hands!...you leave one hand/foot free to keep up with how many times you counted to 15. See? It ain't that hard! Does get embarrassing in the grocery store, tho.

Uh, Guiness? Would you refresh my feeble old mind for me Mario?

Dee

Dee, I was referring to the Guiness book of records.. which you would most likely make if you had that many piggies... wow, these things can really get off track can't they.. oh well it's fun nontheless!

Happy Holidays,

Mario,
Have you checked out the new Sony PDA, uses Palm OS plus has expandable memory? If you have, what do you think of it?

Has anybody seen the Glade Air Freshener?
Dee, put your fins back on

This we don't wanna know :(

Don

Back
Top Bottom