Sarangani Bay 5,000 Artificial Reef Dome Project!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now this is something we WILL do. Katie bar the doors.......we be build'in reef domes!

Wow....that is really awesome. CONGRATULATIONS on your efforts to keep our reefs beautiful and growing!!!

Chris, thanks again to you and John for the diving, will post a few photos when things settle down. OK, all the best

At last, after 40 months work of work we have now deployed 5,001 reef domes in and around Sarangani Bay! Already they have great coral cover in some areas so we will spend the next years wathhing our efforts flourish while thinking of something else to do for the marine world!

Congrats Cris and John!

I was passing through when you were at 2000 or so. I was wondering how you guys were doing.

It was a great staying at your place and diving with the unforgetable Mr Bean. What a character!

I hope to get back down there for a few beers again.

Cris, do you have room to store my bike if I make a quick run down to Borneo? Will be down there 2 months or so.

dp (ricky)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom