Sat 7/28 Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lemme know if you guys find something new at Lower Overlook-- Luke Jason and I sank something down there tonite

Man, Lanier aint got nuttn on Bonaire, unless you like to see beer cans, which you cna also find in bonaire, my first night diver there we saw 2 eel's, an octopus, a monster lobster, and an Parot Fish eatn by an eel, and one of the eel's loved the wetsuit of one of the guys diving!

Man, dunno if i can dive Lanier again,

BTW-- How many of ya'll dive throughout the Winter, and what suit thickness do you use??

Im looking to dive this winter, and unfortunately my summer diving is over, as im having nose surgery on Tuesday. Bites.

How was hte diving this weekend?

I like the beer cans at Lanier. Some of them have been there for decades, and are not anything like the beer cans that you would find on a side walk at a college campus, or any of the other places where you would normally find beer cans.

I will be using a CF200 in the winter.

yeah whats wrong with beer cans,maybe we can have a beer can contest and see who can find the most different brands or the oldest.:D

now what would you be diving in terms of wetsuits. How thick? As a student without a job, i cant find the available resourses or validate enough cold dives for a dry suite, unless your looking to adopt a son? At which point i could have the papers all ready to be signed by tomorrow :p

nice lookn dry suit though!

I bet i found the biggest piston though :p

i dove a 7mill with a hood all winter down to 42 degree water temps,i was comfortable down to about 45-47 degrees,42 degrees was to cold for me,fortunately it only lasted for a month or so in feb.

I dove a bare arctic setup which is a 7mm full suit with a 7mm shortie with a hood on it over the top. I was the michelin man but plenty warm. that setup is about $200 for both from s.t. coldest I saw was 42 and was fine once I got some 5mm gloves.

Back
Top Bottom