Sat Night Dive---Hollywood FL 8pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ft.lauderdale diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sick of all these east winds? I'm hoping Saturday will be a half decent day for diving. Anyone interested in a 8pm or later dive? I was hoping to dive off of Dania Pier and hit Seatech ledges for some lobsters!

Trying to get at least 1 other person!!!!

ooooh I'd love to, but I promised my crossdressing comic friend that I'd go see him do his routine in Lake Worth. (As Dave Barry says, I am not making this up.) If the seas don't cooperate, anyone is welcome to join me. I hope the seas cooperate for you and the bugs jump into your bag!

Diving off Dania Pier??? Wow, talk about a "Giant Stride"!!!! :wink:

I was going to try to get out Saturday night. I was either going to do Seatec or Pompano. I know Goldcoast is dong LBTS if yo can't find anyone else.

I should know for sure by tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Wish I could join ya, but I have a commitment on Sunday that requires every ounce of energy I have..
Enjoy the dive, and will be looking for a trip report!

Sick of all these east winds? I'm hoping Saturday will be a half decent day for diving. Anyone interested in a 8pm or later dive? I was hoping to dive off of Dania Pier and hit Seatech ledges for some lobsters!

Trying to get at least 1 other person!!!!
It look like in the morning sea will 2-4 FT and in the afternoon 3-5 FT. The Alternative is to go to BHB

___ThreadJack---- GO JENNY GO ! Rah Rah for ya...

thanks. :blush:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom