Saturday, June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

headhunter:
According to the SOCDC website the park closes at dusk and you should not plan to do a night dive there.

Christian
When I drove by there last night, the guard shack was closed, but there was nothing blocking enterance to the park.... also remember when we got there in the morning.... There was nothing preventing you from getting in before they collect the parking fee.... We should look into this more....

Also Christian, look how outdated that site is... it says that parking is $3 for the entire day.... LIARS!!! haha

Stryker:
When I drove by there last night, the guard shack was closed, but there was nothing blocking enterance to the park.... also remember when we got there in the morning.... There was nothing preventing you from getting in before they collect the parking fee.... We should look into this more....

Also Christian, look how outdated that site is... it says that parking is $3 for the entire day.... LIARS!!! haha
True!

You can probably just call the park and ask them. Here are their phone numbers:

949-494-3539
949-492-0802

Maybe they'll let you do a night dive.

Christian

eyasha:
Thanks Christian! Can you join us?
No, I won't be able to get any dives in this weekend. I've got too many things that I've neglected around the house and need to catch up with on Saturday. Then Sunday I've got to finish teaching a series of classes on network technology.

I'll be at the Wrinkles Dive in Laguna next weekend though! :crafty:

Christian

Im surprised, Since you didnt dive much last weekend!!!!

John

How many dives is everyone planning to do at Crystal Cove? I am thinking about joining up with the group, as I have never been there.
I'll post later today if I'm going to be able to make it.

Phil

Hi Phil.
Looks like Thomas would like to do 2 dives as he is coming a ways. I can probably only do one, but would depend on how fast we get in, get a fill, etc. I believe John can only do one as well.

TeqP:
How many dives is everyone planning to do at Crystal Cove? I am thinking about joining up with the group, as I have never been there.
I'll post later today if I'm going to be able to make it.

Phil

Phil,

I would really like to do two dives. Even a fill up for a third and fourth if you want. Hope you can make it.

Thomas

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom