Saturday, June 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was nice to met up with all of you. I had a great time. Sorry Jim that you did not get to get wet. This will be a great site when the viz is better and the sun comes out.
Sorry, I couldn't do a second dive, but I was having trouble clearing my left ear. I rather play it safe, plus I want to be able to dive next week at the Wrinkles dive.

Kara - Glad you weren't too late to the shower and you didn't get a ticket.

I definitely will go back to this spot. Plenty of places to explore and not crowded :D.

Aeon:
Just realized i goofed and am editing to add this was posted by Kara (eyasha) not aeon. Christian - can you fix this?
Kara,

If you copy and past your message into one with your own name, I can delete the old one. I can't change the screen name on a post.

Christian

Jim, bummer you allergies didn't let up! I really enjoyed the dive - will definately be diving there again.

I saw my first jelly fish (about a 4inch diameter) and my first sting ray (or bat ray - help me out on this one John!!) There was a huge crab that appeared to be training for the Olympics based on how fast he was running across the sand! John, Phil and I ended up with a bottom time of 66 minutes (ties my longest before) with a max depth of 46 feet.

And yes, i was only 5 minutes late to the shower!! Thank goodness I didn't pass any CHP on the way home !!!

headhunter:
Kara,

If you copy and past your message into one with your own name, I can delete the old one. I can't change the screen name on a post.

Christian

eyasha:
Jim, bummer you allergies didn't let up! I really enjoyed the dive - will definately be diving there again.

I saw my first jelly fish (about a 4inch diameter) and my first sting ray (or bat ray - help me out on this one John!!) There was a huge crab that appeared to be training for the Olympics based on how fast he was running across the sand! John, Phil and I ended up with a bottom time of 66 minutes (ties my longest before) with a max depth of 46 feet.

And yes, i was only 5 minutes late to the shower!! Thank goodness I didn't pass any CHP on the way home !!!
I've deleted the other post.

Christian

Hey all! sounds like you had a blast diving! Greetings from London and Wimbledon.... I miss So Cal and can't wait to get my nitrogen fix. Not much good diving spots around London - the Thames River has about 2 inch viz, super fast current.... Anyhow, thanks for posting the cool stuff you saw Kara. Very nice on the jellyfish - that's a fantastic sign that we might very well see more jellies floating around our neck of the woods. Cheri O! -- Lexy

I definitely want to check out this spot after hearing so much about it. Wish I could have joined you this weekend, but was out of town yesterday. Glad everyone had a good time. Looking forward to the Wrinkles dive next weekend -- get to try out my new steel tanks!

-Scott

eyasha:

Right on Kara,
You missed a nice relaxing breakfast with Phil and I. That couldn't possibly compare with a shower! At least my pace back prepared you for hurrying on the freeway. Oh yeah... and it was a Big Stingray.

Good Times

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom