SB Diver Littlejohn - Rest in Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've posted in his dive club here on the board and am trying to contact his Lake Mary meet-up group.

Oh man that does not sound good. It is terrible to see bad things happen to good people like John.

What a terrible thing to find when I check the board. I'm part of the Lake Mary dive club and have dived with and talked to John on many occasions. I don't know any of his family though. I called Allen, who is the president of the dive club, but he didn't answer. My prayers are with him.

What a terrible thing to find when I check the board. I'm part of the Lake Mary dive club and have dived with and talked to John on many occasions. I don't know any of his family though. I called Allen, who is the president of the dive club, but he didn't answer. My prayers are with him.

since we haven't heard if any info on family has been found did you leave Allen/Fox a message?

Yes, I left Allen a message. He hasn't called me back yet though. He probably will as soon as he checks his messages. A group of them are diving Blue Springs today so that's where I expect he is.

I've called the hyperbaric chamber at St. Mary's several times today and keep getting a recording that no one is available to speak. Hopefully they have been able to reach family. Surely they must have a way of finding out. They have means to get information that we don't, so we can only hope and pray that everything is OK and we'll hear something from someone soon who knows what is going on at this point.

Hey,
Got B L and Miss D's messages as I got out of Blue Springs this afternoon.
To say the least, I am deeply crushed:depressed: I count John among my friends. Unfortunately, I didn't know him well enough to have that kind of personal information. I know he was certified by Castaway Scuba, but It appears that information is already available.

Thanks for thinking of me and contacting me, I am available to help however I might. please send me the phone number for the er via pm. thanks.

Missdirected - I am very sorry to hear about John, he is in my prayers. I do not have any information about John's family. As Allen stated above, he was certified through Castaway SCUBA on E. Colonial, in Orlando. I hate to hear news about diving accidents, its' extra troubling when it is someone you know. Lou

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom