SB Diver Littlejohn - Rest in Peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So sorry to hear about this. Hope you are able to find the family soon.

Do you know his full name? Does he have a myspace or facebook page? If you can find him on there he might have some of his family listed in his friend section. Just a thought.

If you know where he works, contact his company in the morning. I have actually gotten calls from the police on more than one time asking for this kind of info from the employee file. See if his company can give you the emergency contact info or give them the number to the hospital and ask them to forward that information to the hospital. They need to know he isn't coming in anyway and that he has a good reason to be out.

Do you know his full name? Does he have a myspace or facebook page? If you can find him on there he might have some of his family listed in his friend section. Just a thought.

If you know where he works, contact his company in the morning. See if they can give you the emergency contact info or give them the number to the hospital and ask them to forward that information to the hospital. They need to know he isn't coming in anyway and that he has a good reason to be out.

to the best of my knowledge he did not do either face book or my space. I am sure he was a DAN member (he often spoke like he was) so they should have that info.

I just got off of the phone with the ICU, they contacted his brother and he is on his way to the hospital, also John is "very critical" and still incoherent. I'll try to call again and speak with his brother later tonight. I'll post if I have new info.

please pray for John. Thanks

I just got off of the phone with the ICU, they contacted his brother and he is on his way to the hospital, also John is "very critical" and still incoherent. I'll try to call again and speak with his brother later tonight. I'll post if I have new info.

I'm so glad they found his brother. I can't believe someone at the hospital didn't have a treo charger. Anyway, he has been all day and will continue to be in my thoughts.

My prayers for a quick recovery

Do we have an update on John's condition?

Per Fox-Costeau (from another thread): I just got off of the phone with the ICU, they contacted his brother and he is on his way to the hospital, also John is "very critical" and still incoherent. I'll try to call again and speak with his brother later tonight. I'll post if I have new info.

Note: well wishes in the original trip thread have been moved here.

Last edited:
this news always sucks but when its one of your own it hits home........ sending positive thoughts that he will respond to treatment quickly and hopefully his family is getting the support and care they need when a loved one is so ill

:hugs:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom