SB Diving in Tavernier...Hosted by Conch Republic Divers...Nov 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howarde and I were thinking about diving the Spiegel Grove on sunday since we were already going to be down there. Perhaps Capt. Gary can give us a good deal for the whole weekend.:D

aabond:
Howarde and I were thinking about diving the Spiegel Grove on sunday since we were already going to be down there. Perhaps Capt. Gary can give us a good deal for the whole weekend.:D

If we can get at least 4 people who want to go, I'll run a trip up there on Sunday morning.

Capt Gary

As of right now, we have Howard, Michelle, and myself. I'm sure there has to be at least one more person who want's to go.

My arm might be twistable!

Capt Gary:
Hey Al....Isn't cleaning up the maintenance room, filling tanks, and washing the boats part of the DM criteria?

We should finish up his water work sometime this week.

I totally agree... washing windows and scrubbing floors is also part of the training. He did a great job lugging my tanks around while I was crippled...

If you do the equipment exchange, make sure you pair him up with someone 5 ft nothing... :D and make sure you capture it on video. It would be great entertainment at the next club meeting.

Al

Scuba_Jenny:
Capt. Gary called me! After some arm twisting, whining and crying he fianlly said I could tag along. :D
So, for the day trippers, wanna car pool/caravan?
Jenny... I cant believe that you actually made Captain Gary cry!
Gary... let me know if you need the number of a good therapist! :05:

aabond:
As of right now, we have Howard, Michelle, and myself. I'm sure there has to be at least one more person who want's to go.

Do we still need 1 more person for an 11/20 Speigel Grove dive?

Come on people 1 MORE PERSON! Somebody must want to go?!?

Howard
I'm 90% there. I have 4 students that have been on hold for too long for their certification dives that I might have to take care of. If I can get them done before next weekend then I am going to stay and dive the Grove with you.

We've also moved the Eagle trip to the bigger boat Republic VII. We now have 8 more slots open.

Also we have the Grove on the schedule for Sunday morning.

See ya next weekend.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom