SB Diving in Tavernier...Hosted by Conch Republic Divers...Nov 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been getting my arm twisted behind the scenes...:11: Now thinking seriously about this!

still considering some dives on this weekend, have a four day weekend but still have
not decided on exact plans. if i'm down that way i would definitely be interested in
a sunday grove dive, gonna be last minute on any trip bookings for the diving.

kevin

I'll be down for the whole weekend and I tend to favor the wrecks... So hopefully Gary's got me slated for them... If not - I just PM'd to make sure...!

Where's everyone staying? I plan on driving down friday afternoon/evening. Is camping viable? Anyone wanna buddy up to split hotel costs?

-Tim

Well this sounds like a total blast to me so I think I will take a mini vacation myself and come down for some fun dives and a great after dive party. I am interested in this "special recipe" for the wings. I think the bonus is the Grove dive on Sunday, I haven't gotten the chance to dive her since she decided to sit up like she should.

Hey Tim,

Glad to see you're diving with us. I'm going with my AL doubles and diving dry. Always looking for a chance to play with the good stuff. :D

We'll see you on Saturday.

Now you all are making me wish I could to stay for the SG. :crying:

What's the average drive time from Orlando to Key Largo anyway? With the race in Homestead this weekend, I want to give myself plenty of time.

Padipro:
Hey Tim,

Glad to see you're diving with us. I'm going with my AL doubles and diving dry. Always looking for a chance to play with the good stuff. :D

We'll see you on Saturday.

Alrighty - you talked me into it... I'm going to visual my new set (used) of AL doubles and get them filled w/ 32% for the morning dives.... I'm going to go wet this time, Though I am thinking of a hood, but all I have is 7mm from use in Lake Michigan...

Ya, wet would probably be a better idea then a 7mm drysuit. :D

See everyone Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom