SB Tubbataha 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we will see if it is the case of organize it and they will come !!!

so people RECRUIT from within SBers, should we say SBers to avail of this should have say a minimum number of posts? or should be an SB veteran, this would drive up the post count and the 2nd millionth post would be up sooon

Would you mind having a Croatian-American come dive with you. I dove Palau twice and am now really wanting to go back to Asia since I've been "spoiled" by the great diving and people there.
If not...no problem, but I'd love to see/dive the Phillipines.

maraming salamat

mars2u:
Would you mind having a Croatian-American come dive with you. I dove Palau twice and am now really wanting to go back to Asia since I've been "spoiled" by the great diving and people there.
If not...no problem, but I'd love to see/dive the Phillipines.

maraming salamat

everyone's welcome :wink:

i'd have to start saving up soon

pakman:
oh wait I forgot to mention I also wanted to bring 10-18 fresh Korean divers who haven't dove for 1 yr after their OW certification along with me... Ok I better stop with the jokes before I get banned on SB for life... :maniac:

Jag, Not sure if Cathay or PAL security will let me pass the gate with a bottle of kimchi in my regulator bag... I'm sure it will set some alarms off..:07: . I think you are referring to daenjang (kind of like a spicy miso). Or are you talking about the sweet red pepper paste (kochujang).
red sweet spicy red pepper sauce... you dip your meats into it before wrapping it up in lettuce leaves and adding fresh sliced garlic... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Jag

Jag, ah then that's ssam-jang which is usually a combination of daenjang (korean spciy miso paste) with kochujang (sweet red pepper paste) and some sesame oil... You should be able to find ready mixed stuff at a Korean grocer. If not you can make it yourself. OK now you're gonna have to get a frozen order of Korean kalbi from a Manila restaurant and bring it on the Tubbataha live-aboard... and don't forget the fresh garlic... wonder if all these spices and garlic would scare away or attract all the sharks...

Paolo - great... Like Spoon, I was also looking to do Palau around that time but I'm sure I could shuffle some dates around.

oooh. i would definitely be interested in the trip. i was planning on going to the PI late march/early april anyways to dive in Palawan. i hope the boat will have nitrox!

.mike

paolov:
by next week we may get the name of the vessel. so if i were you guys, Gather as much SBers you know who would truly spend for Tubbatha 2006

SB Tubbataha season is late MArch to late May

any chance we can get the tristar? i have been spolied by them and expect all liveboards to treat me like these guys did:)

Not exactly a fork on that thread, but i took a prereservation With octopus divers on the Tabbibuga ( 915 Euros iicluding flight from to Manilla and Park fee) March ( Nitrox on board ) Small boat:8 divers. So if someone is interested... It would be nice to be A few, because we could insit to have Jung - a corean girl as DM - That used to work on that boat: she speaks also french ( good for me ) and had been perfect if i can believe a double french report.

Just got back from P.I.`s ... so amazing. Really looking foward to Tubbatha and Rio Nido The people of the P.I.`s are so gracious. Smiles, singing, dancing. The simples joys of life. Let me know when SB goes to Tubbatha. I`d like well before or after Easter as this is a MAJOR holiday in P.I.`s. Kind regards Thanks Philippines:14:

Back
Top Bottom