SCAM ALERT - Louis Crooks FB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey rob i gots new rebreathers new in da box aint never been wet up pic a brand, I got em all...500 And no i don't take PP.

@Marie13 , ill make you an ever specialer deal
Ok, ok.... since you put it like that I'm in!

I am confused, what was the scam?
Gotcha... I'm not really sure... maybe better to call it an attempt? I "think" the scam would have been to use Zelle or Friends and Family and disappear when the money was received. I've never had to dispute a payment via PP, so I don't know what happens on the merchants side.

He was running a small storefront (I have no idea if it's still up, he blocked me). I just wanted others to be aware something fishy going on. Before I was kicked off I saw Perdix / Teric and other transmitters listed.

Looks like the Facebook site is down. Or I couldn’t find it. 😂
I think he took it down, lol... good riddance.

Gotcha... I'm not really sure... maybe better to call it an attempt? I "think" the scam would have been to use Zelle or Friends and Family and disappear when the money was received. I've never had to dispute a payment via PP, so I don't know what happens on the merchants side.

He was running a small storefront (I have no idea if it's still up, he blocked me). I just wanted others to be aware something fishy going on. Before I was kicked off I saw Perdix / Teric and other transmitters listed.
Got it, so you just didn't buy anything from him when you saw his way of wanting to do business.

Thank you.

FYI, your post is most valuable to people like me who don't do much business online. My PP wouldn't accept my cc issued here so I don't use PP at all now. If I do in the future, I should use G&S only.

Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom