Scholarships for Dive professionals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sold my HOUSE to do this for a living - also my car and my motorcycle and my grandmother for medical experiments.

If you want an education in the dive industry, the best place to learn about it is in the dive industry - there is nothing they can teach you in a classroom that will equate to the real world of functioning in a cut-throat business full of people who are, for want of a better word, idiots. (ScubaBoarders excepted, of course! )

Live some life and don't expect it to be handed to you on a $20,000 silver platter; make your own way, see it for yourself and learn from your peers.

TsandM - do you know any surgical procedures that can disconnect my tongue from the inside of my cheek?

If I knew the procedure, I wouldn't do it. This post is way too delicious for that! Sold your grandmother . . . :rofl3:

Were the experiments a success? Can we all expect a granny transplant now?

Typical fratboy, doesn't know the difference between Chi and Xi :D (look it up), and BTW, you can't be blackballed from Phi Beta Kappa (hint: neither are "social" fraternities).

See, I told ya! Phi Beta Kappa wasn't interested for good reason and the summation X crew that I connected with didn't care if I read carefully. :D:D:D

Trust me, reading carefully counts for Sigma Xi.

Hi, I have to make 5 post. So here is one. Probably the greatest lesson in business management is learning about your clients.

Rednecks, jarheads, narcissistic, arrogant, obnoxious - but they are paying clients.

Back
Top Bottom