Scott Peterson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...
Anything is possible Jonny. Perhaps Johnny Cochran will defend him! :)

WW

If the glove doesn't fit, you've gotta acquit!

Oh wait, there was no glove. Or any evidence, for that matter. :p

Scott has been placed in solitary due to the threat from other detainees. Just something about the victim, the brutality, the dismemberment, the baby has touched a nerve.

The facts, IMO, are that his very pregnant wife went missing, while he was fishing a few miles away, he denies involvement, denies a girlfriend, a girlfriend shows up, 2 very dead dismembered bodies wash up, he alters his appearance, had the maximum amount of cash one is legally allowed to carry out of the US & had the identification of another person on him. Hhhmmm - let me guess -you're suggesting this was all a string of random, unrelated & coincidental events?

I think he did it, thought he could get away with it by creating a plausible story as to why he was 80 miles from home on Christmas Eve. Probably weighted the body, thinking it would never turn up. As for why he would admit to his whereabouts, hiding in the open, and creating a story full of facts, laced with lies, is the best way to try to put stuff over on people. I feel bad for both families.

and we'll have to wait to see how it unfolds in court.

He didn't do himself any favors by trading in her car or looking into selling the house, but he may have had other reasons (like finances) for doing that. As for his recent behavior, if he is not guilty, he may be thinking that he's about to be railroaded. He may have changed his appearance to regain some privacy.

The sad thing is, though, that women are much more likely to be killed by someone they know rather than a stranger. Most of the time, it is a boyfriend or a husband.

This is a very interesting case. However, all of this could have been prevented if Scott Peterson would of joined Scubaboard and then clicked on my mystery link.

Since it was brought up, this sort of thing eases the mind and sole.

jepuskar once bubbled...
This is a very interesting case. However, all of this could have been prevented if Scott Peterson would of joined Scubaboard and then clicked on my mystery link.

Since it was brought up, this sort of thing eases the mind and sole.

you and your cursed mystery link. I DON'T WANT ONE OF THOSE

no hard feelings though :D

Hey Jep -

Haven't been around recently (new job and all, you know how that goes) - what's your mystery link?

Is it something that purports to reveal the secrets of the great puzzlers - UFOs, crop circles, Elvis?

Also, he had cement in a storage area of some sort that was capable of making 5 boulders, yet they only found 2. So where are the other 3? Perhaps at the bottom of the ocean? Hmm, makes you wonder.

True this "man" is innocent for the time being, but I do hope that they have enough evidence (and not screw it up) to convict him of muder. Not only (if guilty) did he kill his Wife which is horrible, but he also killed his unborn child.

UNBORN CHILD!!!! Now that's when my heart goes out to her family. Not only was Laci taken away, but thier new addition to the family.... the most innocent being was taken away from them all, but most important from Laci.

I don't know about you all, but let's say if I was married and had a husband who all of a sudden turned up "missing", I wouldn't be golfing, selling his car, driving around with $10,000 in cash along with my Sisters ID, and changing the way I look because... oh.... I was bored and had no intension of leaving my life behind. Riiiiight! :rolleyes:

I used to live in San Diego and this whole talk about him leaving to Mexico doesn't agree with me. I do believe he was trying to leave, but I highly doubt Mexico would have been the place.

I believe he is guilty, and if other prisoners want a piece of him when he is convicted, well... that's something he walked himself into. I sure won't be losing any sleep over it.

That's what happened to Jeffery Dahmer in Milwaukee. The gaurds left him alone with the other inmates & they took care of him. And it wasn't quick, painless or pleasant. Once you are CONVICTED, you should not get special treatment. The more horrible your crimes the more you need to be protected? I think thats BS. Put them all together & let them work it out among themselves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom