Scuba Board - SCUBA BABES

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubagrrl06:
So does that mean we can't do it again?

Of course not, but El Orans' post may indicate we can't.

El Orans:
The last time someone tried the thread got deleted...

Really? Why?

I don't really remember, but I seem to recall that it really got out of hand and quite a few people were unhappy about comments others were making.

I brought lots of popcorn for this one :D

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

Where is Justleesa - want to share my popcorn with her :)

jonnythan:
I don't really remember, but I seem to recall that it really got out of hand and quite a few people were unhappy about comments others were making.

I can't imagine this group getting out of hand...

:lol:

I remember the thread.. er... There are some beautiful women on SB! I also remember the inuendo in that thread going from haha to.... lets say far less than even close to low class.

Oooh, I am sooo definitely subscribing to this thread! :D

Keep it up, and it might even outlive the omnipresent exploding scuba tank thread (no offence kyle - i love that thread!) :D

CBulla:
I remember the thread.. er... There are some beautiful women on SB! I also remember the inuendo in that thread going from haha to.... lets say far less than even close to low class.

What are you saying this section of the board has low class times?? Say it ain't so!!!!

Oh boy, do I need to be subscribed to this thread!
:popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom