Scuba Caribe Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Easdem, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez and I run a dive operation located in Cancun, very close from your hotel, I´ve been conducting groups and teaching scuba diving for over 32 years so I have a few dives already, we also have trips to Cozumel and if you want to have two of the best dives of your life you should try Cenote dive, just imagine a dive where there is no current, no waves and the visibility is 500 feet (this is for real) we never take more than six divers at the time for ocean dives and a maximum of four for cenotes, we´ll be more than glad to take care of you and your friends. Take a look of my web site
Cancun Scuba Diving Center located at the Hotel Zone.
or check my job in YouTube, just tipe "alwaysdiving" on the search bar.
We are located at Embarcadero Caribean Carnaval at Blbd. Kukulkan Km 6.5, you can also call us tall free from your country at 1888 229 61 10, we can pick you up everyday at your hotel with no extra charge.
Alvaro Gonzalez
PADI OWSI 169884
CMAS P3-MEX-2891
alvaro@alwaysdiving.com

I did a dive with SCUBA Caribe ! It was a great time ! The small boat was my only complaint (You will see at end of the video) - was the first and last time I ever got sick on the boat ! Waters were rough from a previous storm though. Other than that - the dive was great !

VIDEO BELOW:

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom