Scuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evilbacon

Registered
Reaction score
I am debating on purchasing a Back inflation BC from Scuba.com, and was wondering if anyone has done buissness with them before. Are they a good site to order from and are their products worth the money I am willing to spend? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Evil :bgmad:

I have used them several times with no problems. All of their products come with the manufacture's warranty. I had to return a wetsuit once because I didn't like the fit. No problem.

I've had good experiences with scuba.com. Returns/exchanges have been no problem.

evilbacon:
I am debating on purchasing a Back inflation BC from Scuba.com, and was wondering if anyone has done buissness with them before. Are they a good site to order from and are their products worth the money I am willing to spend? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

They're fine, just ignore the weird, talking, animated girl :D

i was at their older shop in rancho santa margarita. George helped me with tons of wetsuits (like 8ish) nothing fit to well and i ended up not buying anything and he was still super helpful. They just opened a new store in orange county too which is supposed to be pretty great. give them a shot!

scubatoys.com is also really nice, friendly guys that know a whole lot.

They just moved their store to Irvine, drive on over. I deal with them frequently and they are great folks to deal with.

evilbacon:

Thanks

Someone posted a thread about them recently ...

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=140070

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I've bought many things from them, with no problems. They're very helpful on the phone too. Have also bought from scubatoys.com, and they're also very good.

I usually compare scuba.com, scubatoys.com, divesports.com, and joediveramerica.com when I plan to buy something over the net.

Back
Top Bottom