ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry, we won't be able to make it. This trip is before school lets out. With it being Hannah's Senior year, there will be a lot going on during the Spring semester. :(

ETA: I just checked the school calendar and the Prom is May 3rd so that is most definitely a "Negative Ghostrider" for this invasion.

I knew it would be Roatan. Why? Because we'll be in Roatan Oct 19th to November 2nd.

Airfare is nuts!

$888 from IAH
$728 from Austin
$640 from Dallas

WTF on United flights out of Houston. Gotta figure out the cost. I used every blasted United mile for a Bonaire trip in November. But we will try 150% to make it.

Airline tickets purchased. :banana: From FNT on Delta $640, which is cheap compared to what we paid for Bonaire.

Ouch. During school.

I dunno.

Ouch. During school.

I dunno.

Awh, come on. You're always scooting around to somewhere. Why not come hang out with us?

---------- Post added September 12th, 2013 at 08:39 PM ----------

Delta is $747 direct from ATL. We'll watch for specials.

What's up with that crap Gary? We catch the same flight out of Atlanta as you and Cindy for $100 less? :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom