ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2017 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you roughly price out the following for me?

Me
Wife
Child age 15
Child age 7
Child age 6

-Matt

It would depend on which type room.
You have 3 - adults
Kids age 5-9 are $580 rate for hotel, meals, transfers and tax.
Kids age 10 and up are considered adults.

You should call Bay Adventures on Monday and talk to Al he will be able to give you an idea on prices. While you cannot get rooms yet he can guide you on the possibilities and price.

Is there any kind of an unlimited booze package available? Can we call bay adventures early with questions like that or are we supposed to wait until D-Day for all calls?

Is there any kind of an unlimited booze package available? Can we call bay adventures early with questions like that or are we supposed to wait until D-Day for all calls?
Feel free to ask any questions here. Cardzard and myself will do our best to answer unless we feel it would be better to call Bay Adventures for certain questions. As far as a drinks package, that's something they don't have. The beer, liquor and sodas are provided by an outside vendor. That's why we couldn't get it included. The drinks are very reasonably priced and they do have happy hours and specials.

Full American Meal Plan - 3 meals daily (Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily*)
* Beverages include Filtered Tap Water, coffee, milk and juices for breakfast.
Filtered Tap Water, coffee and iced tea for lunch and dinner.

Can this accommodate vegetarian or vegans? Or would I have to essentially go get my own food somewhere else?

This trip is very tempting. The price is sweet. I'm just not much of a room-mate kind of guy. Considering, considering....

Back
Top Bottom