ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarrenZ: Moray Whisperer

I'm pretty good with a dolphin too.
AK2_4106.jpg

Our week of diving got off to an incredible start. On the opening day, I was the grand prize winner of the Shearwater Perdix 2 dive computer. I put 17 dives on it, including dive number 1,000. Patricia also completed her 100th dive using her Teric.

The computer is packed with features. I’m not a fan of beeping computers, so I really like the vibration feature. It alerted me when the safety stop started/ended, when I hit my reserve gas level, and when I exceeded the MOD on the last dive of the trip. The display is also brighter and easier to read, even with my aging eyesight.

Thank you Shearwater for sponsoring our Scuba Board Invasion!!

And… thank you to Anthony’s Key Resort for a great week of diving and dining! We were at AKR in 2011 and stayed in the same cabin because we liked it so much. The trip is our anniversary present to each other.

1687540733325.jpeg

1687540753830.jpeg

It is officially Two Fisted Drinking Hour, er, I mean Happy Hour on the very last evening of the ScubaBoard Roatan Invasion here at Anthony's Key Resort, on Roatan.
High on the hillside above the bay, waiting for another spectacular Roatan sunset.
Cheers, to a great week of diving with good friends, both new and old.
20230623_170210_resize_2.jpg
20230623_170327_resize_41.jpg
20230623_172907_resize_65.jpg
20230623_170317_resize_32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom