SCUBAFEST 2015, March 20-22 Dublin Ohio - come see me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Once again it's nearly time for SCUBAFEST in Ohio. Located on Rt 23 north at the Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center March 20-22. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I will have a nice supply of SMB's, spools, a couple reels, back up lights, and display models of the HOG D-1, D-2, D-3, Classic and both versions of the Zenith Second stages.

I'll also have harnesses and HOG and Manta Sidemount units that you can check out and place orders for since show rules prohibit me selling the regs and BC"s on the premises. I'll also have some custom hardware samples that are only available from me since I make them, and for you HOG reg owners - some service kits.

If anyone would like me to bring something specific let me know and I'll see what I can do.

If you order between now and March 1st I can save you shipping by bringing your order with me and you can pick it up at my hotel which is different than the show venue. Nearby but half the price of staying at the show.

I'll also have an updated list of class prices and a few of my books for sale. Hope to see many of you there.

My presentation this year, which is open to all divers and especially new ones and those considering taking up diving, is on Ratios: Their Effects on Safety in Training
Time is not yet determined but I am hoping to present it on Saturday.

If anyone has a preference as to time they'd like to attend it let me know and I'll pass that on to the schedulers.

Back
Top Bottom