ScubaPro finally having fun with Jet Fins! Now offering Colors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To use the same fin for both drysuit & wetsuit you have a couple of options. For rockboot style, use neoprene boots of the low-cut chuck taylors. The other option is to go with a hard sole boot like the Fourth Element Amphibian, when wetsuit diving. Yes, it is a 6.5mm boot but you won't even notice when you are in 84 degree water.

Yes it is the "Made in Taiwan" version, and thus the great price!

I have a new pair of USA made yellow. I am not sure I can buy Taiwan Jets. Nothing against Taiwan, the red is nice.

N

Still waiting for the return of the Bicentennial red, white and blue Jet Fins.

... but it is easy to see the two divers with yellow Jets and the diver in black is...well...hard to see.

Maybe the diver in black doesn't want to be seen? :wink:

Still waiting for the return of the Bicentennial red, white and blue Jet Fins.

Maybe the diver in black doesn't want to be seen? :wink:

I am pretty sure those were USD Rockets, not Jets.

He might want to be seen if a jet ski were to run over him or the fellow running triple Mercs pushing 60 MPH in a 30 foot CC.

N

He might want to be seen if a jet ski were to run over him or the fellow running triple Mercs pushing 60 MPH in a 30 foot CC.

I'd shoot a bag or tow a dive flag instead, but that's just me.

Akimbo LOL! That's pretty funny! So I did a bunch of diving this past weekend with the Red, Yellow & Gray. Except for them being made in Taiwan, I really like the new Jets! Even though they weigh out the same as the Black Jets on a scale, the new Jets feel a little lighter in the water and they have just a little less torque. My one student used my Black Jets and then she took the New ones for a spin and loved them, had the same response on did. Think I'm staying with the Gray ones and putting my Black ones in my bin for backup/for students!

Sorry for late question, does the jet fin have 2 size? The yellow and red are larger than others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom