ScubaPro Pilot help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bump.

Anybody got any connections to pilot parts, or collectors I could connect with (see my first post)?

Hi All
Not sure what good this may be to you.
In the early years of Scubapro a company Airdive in Australia worked closely with them.He was there only distributor here for many years and you can notice similarities between Airdive and Scubapro 1st stages. Eventually Scubapro offered to but Airdive but he did not want to sell.
Airdive invented and marketed the second single hose regulator. Porpoise from Australia being the first.
The new owner of Airdive has given me all the old gear as he only concentrates on Hookah and compressors.
I am slowly going through the parts i have. Included are 2 new Pilot body's and plenty of new AIR 1 bodies.
There is one complete AIR1 and it would be great to make a working Pilot but reading all the threads i may concentrate on my Sea Bee range.
I will place them on my web site asap www.hardhatpeter.com.au

Back
Top Bottom