Seaskin seal greys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My experience was that I measured multiple times and ordered one for my old neo suit. I think I paid ~ $20 shipped or something (I got other stuff so I'm not sure).

It arrived and felt tight, but I measured the way that they said so I tried it on. The very 1st time trying it out popped at the seam and was useless. I reached out to Seaskin multiple times never got an answer. I should have called. It's been the only thing I've ever gotten from them and regretted.

YMMV... just sharing my experience
An old post so apologies. How did they say to measure as I bought one quick as I was in a rush. It came today and not sure I will get it over my head :shakehead:

I just measured under my adams apple like I would a drysuit. I'm wondering if I will need talc or jollop to get that on 🤔

An old post so apologies. How did they say to measure as I bought one quick as I was in a rush. It came today and not sure I will get it over my head :shakehead:

I just measured under my adams apple like I would a drysuit. I'm wondering if I will need talc or jollop to get that on 🤔
No worries. I can't remember exactly how I measured but I followed their instructions to the letter. Mine was still way too tight and popped apart at the seem on the 1st try.

That is my only bad experience with Seaskin. I guess if I had it to do over again I would try stretching it a little first? Maybe incrementally over a few days? I hear the same can be said about their hoods, all too tight.

Sorry I couldn't be more help:( Good luck

Back
Top Bottom