Shadow Divers-The Film

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hillmorton Scubie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does ayone know whether the film to this great book is still in the production process or has it been cancelled. Any idea of a release date ?

Shadow Divers is a great book. As far as a release date for the movie, Im not sure, but there is a documentary, I think its called Hitlers Lost Sub, that is based on the book or visa versa.

They're probaly waiting to get Gary's side of it first. :popcorn:

As it turns out, its one thing to get a movie made but its another thing entirely to get it distributed.

Its had two really big directors attached to it; Riddley Scott(Gladiator, Black Hawk Down) and Peter Weir(Master and Commander) but they both left the project. Fox Studios stated they want an A-List of actors for it. I hope it gets made!

Sometimes things that are worth doing just take time. I think a movie will come out. They just have to get the recipe right....

They're probaly waiting to get Gary's side of it first. :popcorn:
Actually, I hear Gentile is self-funding a documentary that reveals the conspiracy behind Shadow Divers. Sort of an indie movie. Michael Moore is the director and narrator and the working title is Gary and Me. That's the rumor, anyway. :wink:

Actually, I hear Gentile is self-funding a documentary that reveals the conspiracy behind Shadow Divers. Sort of an indie movie. Michael Moore is the director and narrator and the working title is Gary and Me. That's the rumor, anyway. :wink:

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom