shark diving operations in california

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just gave me a very good idea to start my own shark web site. I think that ill start on it tonight. By the way, where you from? How long have you been divin?

Ryan,

I am a native of San Diego, born here in 1971. Besides my short time in the military Special Forces (Army) as a diver, I have been diving here in San Diego since I was very young.

You mentioned doing a website on sharks, well here is an Idea for you. Goto ScubaCity.com and you can get a free hosted website with your choice of 25 different domain names. One of the best for you would be SharkDivers.com.

This way your URL would be http://www.sharkdivers.com/YourName where "YourName" would be anything you would like to pick.

If you need any help or have any questions just let me know, I would be happy to help you with anything you need.

=-)

Back
Top Bottom