shark sightings in Hurghada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panorama-S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This week we have had sightings of Hammerheads and 1 Tiger Shark off the Hurghada coast on Fanadir Reef. Only wish I could have been in the water to see them myself :(

i dont understand your post? are you just posting your wish out loud or did you want to start a conversation? i guess i will start it. where were you at or why couldnt you have been in the water when the sightings happened?

i dont understand your post? are you just posting your wish out loud or did you want to start a conversation? i guess i will start it. where were you at or why couldnt you have been in the water when the sightings happened?
Hi, it's just information for anyone in the Hurghada area. The sightings were on Fanadir Reef,as i said in the post. I was not guiding on this particular day so not on the boat or in the water to see them for myself :-( However, some of our guests did see them :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom