Shell drysuit without undergarments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While squeeze may be an issue...the primary reason for wearing undergarments is to stay warm. I thought I had a leak in my suit at the knee...so i suited up, with nothing but trousers on...went wading in the shallows in about 55 degree water and froze my arse off...i was dry, no leaks, but i was cold...u feel the cold water against the suit right away.

I've never heard of wearing undergarments just to help with squeeze.

Johnw...ski:
I do this all the time with my viking suit.
You won't know if you don't try it.

John

If you've got a rubber Viking suit then I could see it working well. I've dove DUI to compare to my Viking and you can tell with just real thin undergarments the difference and you'll understand how you can get hickies from a tri lam and nothing much from the Viking. It'll squeeze you, but the pinching is completely different IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnw...ski
I do this all the time with my viking suit.
You won't know if you don't try it.

John

cummings66:
If you've got a rubber Viking suit then I could see it working well. I've dove DUI to compare to my Viking and you can tell with just real thin undergarments the difference and you'll understand how you can get hickies from a tri lam and nothing much from the Viking. It'll squeeze you, but the pinching is completely different IMO.

I think that was a joke, cummings66. No underwear. Viking suit. Get it ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom