Sherwood Oasis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been using a Oasis for 10 years. No trouble and love it. Do I upgrade???? Hmmmmm Was a hard choice. Wanted a reg with a adjustment on it. Went to my LDS and she sold me on a Atomic M1. Last one she had because Atomic only makes the m2 now. Hooked my reg up and then the Atomic up. Guess what. I could tell a big differnance!!!. I bought the Atomic for 300 bucks!!! Giving my Oasis to the girlfriend who has an older oasis model(15 years) Can't wait to try the Atomic in the open sea's next weekend in Panama city on the Jetties

Sherwood regs are very good and easy to service. The Oasis and the Blizzard are virtually identical.

Love the maximus, the under arm is amazing, and i dont want to use any other reg. i thinkg im going to try anything till there is some sort of universal adapter for the und arm hose.

Sherwood is a great manufacturer!

I hear a lot of people really like the moister retention and the reliability of the Sherwood Oasis regs. Can you buy just the Sherwood Oasis second stage?

serrada:
I hear a lot of people really like the moister retention and the reliability of the Sherwood Oasis regs. Can you buy just the Sherwood Oasis second stage?
I have an older one that works fine and was just serviced in March

I also have the Sherwood Oasis and love it. I bought mine last year. I have not owned other regs to compare it to, but I have no complaints whatsoever. This was also the reg suggested to me by my LDS.

FD

Sherwood SCUBA rep.:
Thanks for the support of Sherwood SCUBA

Welcome to the SB communtity! We love to have representatives from the manufacturers on the board. This way we can have some direct contact to a company and you can get some direct feedback from your users.

WELCOME!

FD

serrada:
I would be willing to let go of one of my oasis' if your interested pm me

Back
Top Bottom