Sherwood Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuber steve

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am a new Diver. and I was looking at some gear. I have found the Sherwood Package on LeisurePro. here. . I am only 13 and I reaize that I will grow out of it. If I do get it, I will get the size small. Once I grow out of it, my instructor said she would buy it from me to use for her students. To me, I think it a nice deal. I was wondering is you guys thought it is a nice package as in price and quality.

Thanks

WELCOME TO SCUBA ANDREW. JUST CURIOUS..WHO IS YOUR INSTRUCTOR AND WHATS HIS OPINION BASED ON WHERE YOU WILL BE DIVING AND THE EQUIPMENT THAT IT WILL CALL FOR? DO YOU HAVE A CLASS SCHEDULED YET? JUST INTERESTED IF YOU GOT THEIR OPINIONS.

AFTER YOU PURCHASE YOUR EQUIPMENT WHO WILL ASSEMBLE IT AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU? BELIEVE ME YOU DONT WANT TO DO THIS YOURSELF. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

COVER THESE BASES AND I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED.

SAFE DIVING

however, I am always leary of 'packages'. While you make get good quality gear, it may not always fit you as well as another manufacturers item.

I personally like to try the gear out on a few dives, compare features, fit, function, comfort, etc., and piece my gear together.

Just my $0.02. Good luck and welcome.

jbichsel once bubbled...
however, I am always leary of 'packages'. While you make get good quality gear, it may not always fit you as well as another manufacturers item.

Good Advice....Just FYI, for those of you who don't also have a hard copy of LP's catalog. It states that you can mix and match anything you want into a package. Translated, that means buy and BC, Reg, Octo and guage set all at the same time, and they will give you a discounted package price.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom