Shore dive-The Jacks:9/10 @9AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a plan to me! Whoo Hoo!

I'll be there bright n early with a snorkeling bubble watcher (Mardie) and another diver (Eric D). No yaks tho.

Hey,

I live in pompano and I'd like to join you guys on saturday by dania. Would someone mind shedding some light as to what kind of dive site the Jacks is?

I just found out that I have to be at the dive boat in Miami at 11AM vice noon... Sniff... I was kind of hoping to get wet in Dania before hitting Miami. Oh well.... Next time.

Al

So..will it just be Joe, Matt and me tomorrow? (Chuck can't make it.) See ya guys in the AM...

SmokeAire:
For those on a limited budget (me, for now anyway) several of us are planning a morning shore dive at the Jacks at Dania Beach. We'll meet at the Dania Beach Pier parking lot at 9AM.
The people that have shown interest so far are Scuba Jenny, JoeAmit and myself. This will be my first dive on the Jacks and am looking forward to it.
Hope to see other SE SB'rs there.

Chuck
I'm in for this one. Never saw the eurojacks except the one sitting on the beach. Glad you suggested it, SmokeAire!

See at the pier.

Jack

I will be driving a little reddish Pontiac Sunfire, and be parking as far north in the Dania Beach Pier parking lot as possible. The count is now 4. Cool.

For the uninformed can you tell me the avg viz depth surface conditions fish life, swimming distance. I would love to do shore dives and live in the keys, also can this be snorkeled.
Thnx

Wish I could have joined you- I was at Miami International all day waiting for Walter's plane to come in from Grenada via Barbados.:sorry: I'll be diving today in my side yard if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom