Shore Diving...Cozumel??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, let's do it one afternoon -- need to order the tanks day before.

Maybe Mike will walk over with me in the next week or so & consult re best way to approach the fin-donning area. I have another entry point in mind but haven't checked its feasibility yet.

That would be great. I need to check it too since I haven't done that dive since I lived up in that area.

You're no longer my neighbor?! Call or PM me when you want to check the options.

Yes I am still your neighbor :). I walk the dogs in front of your place all the time. When I first moved here I lived in a condo up North near Puerto Abrigo while my house was being built.

Sounds like a plan. I think I can arrange for some tanks, I'll check with my source. I have some stuff to deliver to you as well. I will call or PM you. See you soon.

Wife going back in May. Don't know if I will be making this trip, that is a busy time for me. We just returned from one week in Coz and one week in Playa. She wil be diving with Louis. We brought a bag of Jolly Rancher candy that was a big hit on the boat. Boat crew and other divers relly appreciated the candy. Louis and Rapheal ,boat captain, told us to bring them a bag on our next trip.

We will be going to Maui in May-June just to check it out. Thats a good idea to bring the guys something. Ill try and remember that in March when we go. Maybe in the future we will meet for a dive. I think the next schedule time for Coz is in the fall. :cool2:

believe it or not, i have heard of people doing drift/shore dives. put in at el cieba. get out at fiesta americana or light house. never tried it myself.

believe it or not, i have heard of people doing drift/shore dives. put in at el cieba. get out at fiesta americana or light house. never tried it myself.
I've done it quite a bit, actually. Most often I have put in at Villablanca or Park Royal and taken out at Blue Angel. You won't get in at La Ceiba (El Cid) and get out at Fiesta Americana unless you are a VERY strong swimmer, though. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom